Discover your ideal body worn camera solution
Modern bodycams are smaller, lighter and increasingly sophisticated in the type of features they now support including; full HD video quality, infrared, night vision, integration with wearable equipment and even the ability to stream live footage to other devices. A feature which is especially possible when combining a Hytera Bodycam with a Hytera PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio or utilising the new Hytera VM780 Bodycam which has built-in LTE.
Bodycams are typically used by police, fire and ambulance services, but they are also issued to prison staff, private security officers, healthcare workers, railway workers, traffic wardens and parking attendants, any workers who may face abuse and the threat of violence in their jobs.
Choosing the correct Bodycam for your requirements is essential, but with the full range of Hytera solutions there is a product to meet all needs and budgets.
VM780 Bodycam with Wi-Fi and Data
The VM780 takes RVM (Remote Video Microphone) Bodycams to the next level with the most advanced range of features available, including; a 2.8” touch display, powerful battery life supporting up to 8 hours continuous recording and 3G/ 4G & Wi-Fi for real time transmission anywhere, GPS built-in and PoC application compatibility.
- 216° rotatable lens
- High-level data security
- Push-to-talk radio functionality
- Improve situational awareness with GPS and live data streaming
- 1080p HD Video
- 256 Bit Advanced Encryption
- 3G/ 4G/ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth built-in
- PoC application compatible
- IP68 and MIL-STD-810G
Hytera GC550 2K Mini Body Camera is designed to capture clear photos and videos as objective evidence from the field to the court. It boasts a variety of powerful features, both hardware and software, to promote transparency of law enforcement and workplace interaction, as well as to ensure safety for professionals on duty. Its 2K HD wide-angle camera records more details in a 150° super-wide field of view.
Use Bodycams to determine the facts
When engaging with the public during activities such as law enforcement, medical care, retail service and public transport provision, it is not uncommon for officers to face confrontational behaviour or disputes from the public. In the time of social media, anyone can broadcast any event at any time and share their personal comments on any controversies.
In an effort to promote law enforcement transparency, deter violence and increase trial efficiency, public safety has advocated or legislated the use of technologies such as body-worn cameras. Providing staff with bodycams can help diffuse situations, record key events exactly as they took place and supplement other video, audio and eyewitness records.
- 50% of global law enforcement agencies have body worn cameras
- A 2016 study showed Police equipped with body-worn cameras received 93% fewer complaints from the public
- 2021’s latest figures show there are 929 million connected wearable devices globally.
- Body worn cameras are typically used by police, fire, and ambulance services, but they are also issued to prison staff, private security officers, healthcare workers, railway workers, traffic wardens and parking attendants or any workers who may face abuse and the threat of violence in their jobs.
- Studies have shown that body worn cameras can help to deter verbal abuse and aggression, as people often calm down if they know they are being filmed. As such, they provide an additional means of protection for front-line staff and lone workers both in the moment and against fraudulent complaints.
Bodycam and Evidence Collection Software
Smart Mobile Device Management
Smart MDM collects and stores digital evidence from the RVM's via Multi-Unit Charger. With intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI), you can review, manage and share data simply and efficiently from your pc.
Digital Evidence Management
Digital Evidence Management platform collects and stores the digital evidence on a secure network. Easily find data by tagging an evidence file and find it later through a key word search. For extra data security, manage customised permissions to different users.